Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What cell phones could I buy for my trip to Brazil?

Question by Eric: What cell phones could I buy for my trip to Brazil?
I'm an American, and I'll be traveling to Brazil in a few months. I'm pretty sure my current cell phone probably won't work in Brazil. I've heard about international cell phones and pre-paid plans for travelers, but I'm not sure what type of cell phone to look for. What type of cell phone could I buy for my trip to Brazil, and where could I buy one?


Best answer:

Answer by Ted
Eric, if you planned visit is for few weeks then i recommend opt for International cell phone rentals.

I recommend go for Brazil Cell Phone from Rebelfone at $ 1/day & enjoy Free Incoming while in Brazil, lowest call back charges to US, low text + data charges. Also it's a postpaid service & you only pay if you use otherwise you won'y pay anything.

http://www.rebelfone.com/brazil_cellbundles.aspx?couId=18



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. a cheapo one, you gonna be stolen. you can buy prepaid locally.

    ReplyDelete