Saturday, June 8, 2013

How can I make my cell phone ring really loud?

Question by anonymousyahoodude: How can I make my cell phone ring really loud?
Is it possible to hook my cell phone up to a regular (land) phone so it rings like the regular phone? (But to not have a landline, and use my cell phone as my only phone.)
Motorola flip phone


Best answer:

Answer by mozzy
not that i know of but turn the volume up full or keep in your pocket, and charge at night in your room



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. Charge it over night turn the ringer up really loud

    ReplyDelete
  2. firstly wat kinda cell do u use

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, there's no way to make the landline phone ring in place of your cell phone but typically there is a ring you can change your cell to that sounds almost like a landline rather than one of those elaborate tunes... find out what sort of phone you're using *unfortunately it's not enough info for me to give you instructions* and then normally there's a tools section in your menu where you can change and make adjustments.

    ReplyDelete