Thursday, June 6, 2013

How do I fix my cell phone touch screen?

Question by V: How do I fix my cell phone touch screen?
I dropped my cell phone last night and now the touch screen won't work! Does anyone know how i can fix this problem?


Best answer:

Answer by Katia
take it to your cell phone store (the cell phone company that you have your service with) let them look at it and give you options. DONT get mad when they tell you what you can and can't do. sometimes the options that are available aren't always the greatest when you break your phone. If you have insurance you might be in luck........

ALSO: biggest thing, make sure you go to a CORPORATE store....... some stores will say the name of the cell phone company on the front but they aer 3rd party dealer stores and are NOT corporate. Make sure it's a corporate store



Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment