Monday, June 24, 2013

What are the cheapest cell phones with cheap no contract plans?

Question by David T: What are the cheapest cell phones with cheap no contract plans?
I am doing an experiment with EMFs and cell phones that will only last a month, and then I want to cancel the plan on all the phones right after that.
-What phones and network should I use?
-Does anyone have any links?


Best answer:

Answer by smokedm
Check out Staight Talk. http://www.straighttalk.com/



Give your answer to this question below!

3 comments:

  1. you could always just have a prepaid phone... net10 has excellent deals.
    net10.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to RaidoShack they have a VirginMobile it on Sprint NetworkPhone for 5 bucks it prepaid and has good features no ssn or credit check you get 300 min unlim nights and weekends unlim text and data for $ 25.00 bucks a month // it called Kyocera Jax....
    I mean thats the close i go to a phone i go to school on wensday going to 8th grade and im 13 lol but at leset i can call and text my friends...

    If you got any questions email me at cfrilla@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracfone sells a $ 10 prepaid.

    ReplyDelete