Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Can I change my current cell phone to another cell under the same service?

Question by Hellonasty86: Can I change my current cell phone to another cell under the same service?
Is it possible to change my current cell phone under my service which is at&t to another cell phone but still under the same service and same number?Btw I have a blackberry 8700c.


Best answer:

Answer by ttran4
Yes, All you need to do is move the SIM card from your current cell phone to the new cell phone. Your phone number and service provider are all on the SIM card.

Btw, the SIM card is usually under the battery and requires you to slide a little bracket over to remove it.

Good luck.



Give your answer to this question below!

1 comment:

  1. Do you mean you just want a new phone? You can log onto your account online and buy a new phone, you can also pay your bill and add and subtract features from your plan. It's a lot easier than going to the store, because you have access to the same things they have on your computer. I'm not sure that's what you wanted, but I hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete