Wednesday, June 19, 2013

How do I call american cell phones in Italy?

Question by Ruben: How do I call american cell phones in Italy?
I'm going to Italy and I have an american cell phone and number. I will need to make calls to other american cell phones that are also in Italy while I'm there. So American cell phone in Italy to other American cell phone in Italy. I have an international calling plan sorted out and a gsm-capable phone. I just need to know what to add to the 7-digit phone number and area code so that the call goes through?


Best answer:

Answer by Remy
The US country code is 1, but you might not need it since you're calling from an American phone anyway. I didn't have to dial 1+area code and number when I was in Bermuda. It won't hurt if you do it though.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment