Friday, August 2, 2013

What's the best way to replace a verizon cell phone?

Question by Gabriela M: What's the best way to replace a verizon cell phone?
I recently lost my verizon cell phone. What is the best way to replace it? Can you buy an unlocked cell phone at a cheaper price than their standard cellphone? If I have a cell phone that accepts sim cards, can I use it with their plans? Also, what is the best place to buy a cell phone that I may use with my current provider?


Best answer:

Answer by Jenni21
How close is it to your upgrade date?
I would look on Ebay. Just make sure you read the feedback on the person before you buy anything. I bought a phone off Ebay a while back and it worked just fine. I don't trust unlocked phones. My friend has one from Verizon unlocked for Cricket, and it cut away some of the messaging features. Do any of your friends have an old Verizon phone?



What do you think? Answer below!

1 comment:

  1. Ebay, Amazon, craigslsit are some options for cheap cell phones.
    also, go to the verizon store, you may be able to get something cheap there. I'm sure you can find cell phones for like 10.00 or even 5.00. I found one at the verizon store for 19.00. If, on the other hand, you're wondering about these hooked up phones like the blackberry storm or the or the htc touch pro, you're not gonna get it for that cheap unless you renew your contract (sometimes they let you do it regardless of how long you've been with them).

    ReplyDelete