Monday, July 8, 2013

What type of cell phone can I use when I go to the Philippines?

Question by Paul M: What type of cell phone can I use when I go to the Philippines?
I have a business trip planned for next month in Manila, Philippines and would like to know if I can use my US cell phone over there. I was informed by my buddy that cell phones that uses SIM cards can be used in the Philippines. I have an old Nokia 1208... Can I use this cell phone unit ?


Best answer:

Answer by Farrah A
if you buy a sim
AND THE PHONE IS UNLOCKEDD
=]



Add your own answer in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Philippines uses 900mhz/1800mhz

    US uses 850/1900 mhz so I would guess your Nokia 1208 can not be use in the Philippines unless its quad band which I doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to be honest here: this post is excellent! I learned a bunch of new, fascinating information. If you could send me your newsletter link, I would be very happy! Keep writing like this, and you will be well-known in no time. Cell Phone Detector and Cell Phone Detection

    ReplyDelete