Thursday, May 30, 2013

What verizon cell phones does Costco carry?

Question by Emily G: What verizon cell phones does Costco carry?
I want to buy a cell phone from costco but dont know what verizon cell phones they carry. If you know can you please tell me?! thanks!
I no verizon carry's cell phones. I tried looking it up on there website, but it doesnt help me. I want to know which ones they are carrying *right now* thanks!


Best answer:

Answer by dpr1998
it always changes but they only have like 4 at a time



Give your answer to this question below!

2 comments:

  1. Depends, They don't usually have all of them. Just a handful. Costco.com dosen't show verizon phones, just AT&T. I would call your nearest costco and ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ushually the newest 7 phones from each carrier

    ReplyDelete