Friday, May 31, 2013

How to revitalize a cell phone battery?

Question by Jan Linderman: How to revitalize a cell phone battery?
I recently purchased an older discontinued (but new) cell phone online. Obviously, these cell phones have been on the shelf for some time. The phone works great but the battery was DEAD and woyuld not take a charge. The dates on the batteries date back to 2008. The company sent a second battery with the same results. Lucky for me, I had an old matching battery that works but it is older than these batteries and I'm afraid it will not last much longer. Is there a way to revitalize these batteries to make them workable?


Best answer:

Answer by Francis G
No, soon they won't be able to hold a charge at all, so what you gonna do miss that call or?
"I recently purchased an older discontinued (but new) cell phone online" I have serious doubts about this statement as batteries do go flat, but... but "rechargeable" not being used that different
ALSO batteries in mobiles ARE not sold fitted you insert the battery as shrink wrapped



Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment