Thursday, July 25, 2013

What was the world like before cell phones?

Question by Lunar Sarah: What was the world like before cell phones?
Just kidding, i'm not that naive or young to not remember those days, I'm just reminded today because I forgot my cell phone for the first time in a long, long time.
I feel so naked and without.

What is one thing you'd do if cell phones stopped existing?


Best answer:

Answer by cheri h
not worry about having to answer the home phone, could always tell people I was out shopping and my answering machine is messed up



Add your own answer in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. get a cordless phone which has really good reception and works even when i'm far from home, there, i just invented a new cell phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be less bothered by all of the interruptions.....I would probably be a much better driver and a better employee!!!
    Seriously, I have kids and I don't know what I would do without a cell phone!!!! I think I would go Koo-Koo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mommie save the soup cans and string I needa make a trellyphone.

    Okay honey now get back to the Oval Office

    First the soup for me and Condoleeza k mom?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it wouldn't affect me because I don't have one

    ReplyDelete